REGISTERING AS AN AGENT
Note that you will need the Freedom Virtual Solutions, LLC Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN:82-3834220) to complete the quick and easy registration process. All of the steps are on the bottom of the page. If you are having difficulties. Please schedule a time with our support team to assist send a text to 1-888-906-8966.
A. Go to the Arise Registration Page
- Select country of residence: We only contract with U.S. workers
- Click boxes for “Is It Ok Partnering With Arise”
- “Create Profile” with username and passcode
Input Contact Information:
You MUST use the name that is associated with your Driver’s License and Social Security.
If you have recently been MARRIED or had a NAME CHANGE, you must make sure that your documents have been updated to MATCH your last name before registering.
When it asks you in the form: Were you referred to Arise by an Independent Business Owner or current Client Support Professional?
Click YES. You have three options at this point:
If you’re not in military or vet, or a current student enters CSP ID (CSP ID: 1715487) our Call Center Owner will appear Yvener Duroseau.
If you are a military spouse, veteran, Veteran Spouse or active member or US Armed Forces and want discounts to follow these instructions: Learn about military discounts.
If you are a student 18 and over actively enrolled and studying towards a degree after high school, for example, college or university students, community colleges, online colleges, vocational schools like technical or automotive institutes, etc: Learn about student discounts.
B. Sign Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Login to the Arise Platform
Sign Non-Disclosure Agreement.
* Please disregard the background check portion of the video. The background check is now FREE. You will not pay for the certification course until you pass the program/voice assessment. background and drug test. This makes the process easier.
C. Submit Call Center Information: Change My Selection
- Login to the Arise Platform
- Go to: “Submit Information” and click ” Change My Selection “
- Join An Independent Business Vendor already in the Arise Network
Enter FVS FEIN: 82-3834220 or IB# 94463. The name should read Freedom Virtual Solutions LLC Contact us and let us know you completed this step by selecting Freedom Virtual Solutions, LLC as your call center. Contact us at & text us at: (888) 906-8966. Thank you and you’re one step closer to joining our team!
D. Submit Call Center Information: Join a call center on the Arise Platform
Go to “Join a call center on the Arise Platform” and click “Start Now”
In the “Agreements” section, next to the View and Sign arrow(s), click on “View”
Read the waiver and if acceptable, click on “I Accept”.
Contact us and let us know you completed Step D by selecting Freedom Virtual Solutions LLC as your call center. Contact us & text us at: (888) 906-8966- Thank you and you’re almost there!
E. Select Client Opportunity – Start Now
Please click on Start Now. If this option is available or you cannot see this page, it means that you have not validated your email. To validate your email, Click on Profile at the top, then click to resend email
F. Navigate Available Work Opportunities
- Once you select a Servicing Opportunity, We will email the password to access the Pay rates. Once you receive the password, go to go to PayRate under Benefits
- Please complete program Voice assessments within 24 hours of choosing your program, or you will be removed from the course and have to start the process again if you want to work for that company.
- After you pass program voice assessments you will have to complete a free background check and drug screening by First Advantage. When you pass a background check and drug screening you will have to pay for your certification course. Arise does allow payment plans on some of the courses.
Once you pick a program let us know so we can update your status.
BACKGROUND CHECKS: NON US CITIZENS will most likely have to complete another SSA-89 Form and submit the form to First Advantage when requested by email & mail.
G. Pass your certification course and start working on scheduling your intervals.
- After you complete your certification course you will still be on probation for 60 to 90 days called “Certification SOW”. During this period there may be some incentives that you’re not entitled too. You will have Arise performance facilitators who operate as coaches guiding you closely.
Learn how to use the CSP work scheduling app (Starmatic).
Read all your emails and stay engaged.