Social Media Marketing Refers To The Process Of Gaining Traffic
WHY INVEST IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH OUR METHODOLOGY
Social Media Plays A Crucial Role In Reaching Out To Masses
Have A New Project In Mind? Subscribe Newsletter
Choose Your Pricing Plan
- Ad Copy
- Domain Verification
- Targeting Setup (provided by the client)
- Pixel Installation
- One Platform
- One Offer
- Ads with Ongoing Management
Client chooses one platform for ongoing ad
Facebook is very strict when it comes to their ad policies. Businesses that promote the following products and services are not allowed to run sponsored content:
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs
- Unsafe supplements, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion.
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- Adult products or services, except for family planning and contraception
- Spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment
- Promotion of payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone’s expenses until their next payday
- Promotion of business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities
- Financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency
With Facebook’s algorithm update, content from pages will reach fewer people. You will most likely not get the business objectives you are looking for if you depend purely on organic results. A minimum budget of $100 per month is required for the campaign.
You will be able to see all the posts before publishing starts. You need to request for revisions to the posts before the cycle starts, otherwise, revisions will not be entertained. Moreover, posts that are approved beyond their scheduled publishing date will not be published.
Only one Facebook page will be managed for each social media management package bought. If you would like to have us manage several Facebook pages, please purchase a package for each.
The Facebook Pixel collects data from your website. Data pulled from this tool can help identify the best audience for your campaign. You can even create custom audiences for retargeting. Your reports will also contain additional information, such as: Website referrals from Facebook, Top website URLs, and Top Social Media Sources.
We believe social media marketing must drive business goals, not vanity metrics. Our methodology targets the right audience with the right creatives to ensure your business is always top-of-mind when consumers want to buy a service or product.
No, we do not. However, the product does contain auto-responders and we will monitor your messages to make sure that every user is given immediate attention.
We do not require the username and password of your personal profile. We will simply request for access to your Facebook page which doesn’t require us to get your credentials. In fact, logging into other users’ profiles is highly discouraged since this can cause the profile to be locked.
For cancellations, let your project manager know and we will finish the cycle that paid for. If you won’t be removing our access to your assets within 3 months of cancellation, we will manually disconnect our assets from your accounts on Facebook.